Be Informed and Make Good Decisions about Your Health
When you book an appointment with or visit a physiotherapist for the first time you want to feel informed and have the information you need to make good decisions about your health.
And don’t forget that you can always contact the College’s Practice Advisor to ask questions about physiotherapy. The Practice Advisor provides a free service to anyone looking for information about physiotherapy.
Contact the College Practice Advisor
For confidential advice contact the College Practice Advisor at:
416-591-3828 ext. 241
1-800-583-5885 ext. 241
Consider Asking Your Health Care Provider:
- What should I expect on my first visit?
- How long will my appointment be?
- What should I wear?
- Will it hurt?
- How many appointments will I need to get better?
- How much will it cost? And how will I need to pay?
- Is the physiotherapist registered? (Be sure to look the person up on the Public Register before your first appointment)
Find a Physiotherapist on the Public Register